Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

True Blood

Who saw True Blood's season finale last night? You did? Good! OMG, was that a wild show last night or what? WOW is just about all I can say.

I knew what happened with Debbie was going to (spoiler alert!) mainly because it happened in the books. But, what the hell with Tara? OMG!!! OMG!!! I am not really sure if I'll make it 10 months or more for the new season.

While I'm complaining on having to wait so long, let me ask this: why DO we have to wait so long? WHY? It is like we get 10 shows once a year (I know it has to be more than that, but I am trying to prove a point here). Come on, TB, help us out! Move it a little!

Now, I have to get on Amazon.com to pre order this season's DVD set.

If you haven't watched the show, do it. What are you waiting for? Start watching and then we can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment