Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Breaking Dawn, Kim K, and more

Yes, I am 'one of those Twilight People' and I'm proud of it. I'm going to be one of the many that flock as soon as possible to the movie to see Breaking Dawn Part 1. I'll buy it when it comes out on BluRay and I'll get all items I am able to relating to it. Yes, I'm 'one of those Twilight people'.

Kim Kardashian....where do I begin? I'm a newbie when it comes to their reality show, only just recently giving in and watching it and getting hooked, but what the hell is this crap? I like Bruce, Kris (the mom) and that's about it. Why do I watch this show? I don't know. Why do I care about the wedding and the divorce (not a shocker, btw), why? Don't ask me. I don't know.

Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed FINALLY got married. I cried like a baby while watching their wedding and the shows that were shown this season. I just love them. I do. They are a cute, wealthy, famous, but REAL family and I can't imagine not watching that show. My kids watch it, my Mom watches it, my Husband watches it. We are all hooked. Can't wait to see what is in store for them next season. I hope it's happiness.

Am I the only one that thinks that not only should Michael Jackson's doctor get prison time, but all of his plastic surgeons should too? Rest in peace, King of Pop.

Is anyone else hooked on Storage Wars? I love this show. We will watch it all day if it was on. It's habit forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment