Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Casting

I'm not very happy with the casting for the new film based on the first of the many "Stephanie Plum" books by Janet Evanovitch. Katherine Heigel has been cast as Stephanie Plum and I just don't get it. Why oh why do that to us? The woman couldn't act her way out of a barn and yet we are supposed to be thrilled by this? I don't think so. I see Stephanie portrayed by either Sandra Bullock or Lisa Remi. Morelli would be Ben Bratt and Ranger would be either Vin Diesel or The Rock. What else are they going to do to us with the casting? So far, I'm not happy, so they'd better do good with the casting for Ranger and Joe. I also want a fabulous Lula, who I think should be non other than the always amazing Queen Latifa. But, since no one is asking me, I'm sure we'll get stuck with Jennifer Hudson or someone else. UGH.

What about the yet-to -be-filmed "Breaking Dawn"? Who can play Reneseme Cullen? I think they could and should use a real baby and small child, but maybe jazz up the beauty and special gifts with CGI. Also, while we are on the subject, I sure hope that the makeup/special effects guys get better with the vampires. Yes, it's hard to make Edward NOT look good, but that isn't what I mean. When Bella changes, she needs to honestly look amazing. Better than ever, and they'd better get it right. She makes people stutter, so do it right, ok? Get a better and longer wig, do some great make-up and show off how lovely she is. Also, what is the deal with Alice's outfits in New Moon? She looked pregnant most of the time. (yes I know I'm talking about a different movie, but REALLY!) She is pixie like and gracefull, SHOW IT OFF!

That's all for this time....check back soon for my LARGE rant about my former favorite show, CSI Las Vegas. It's not gonna be pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment