Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm in a funk

My former favorite show is CSI Las Vegas. I wish I could love it like I used to and it's making me feel all depressed. I miss wanting to see it on Thursday nights. I miss planning the meals around the viewing. I miss talking to my friends about it. I miss working on my GSR site about the show. UGH. Even though I miss it terribly, I can't gather up enough enthusiasm for the show to even turn it on at 8pm tonight. Why? Because William Petersen left, Laurence Fishborne came on, Jorja Fox came back (which was great, but then, if Grissom and Sara are married......??????) and the writers either checked out or are asleep. The show is tired. I'm sick of it and a bunch of my friends are feeling the same way.
I want to like the show again....but unless William Petersen comes back at least for a visit, it's not gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment